Excel is arguably one of the most versatile, powerful and ubiquitous programs in businesses today. Most businesses use a very small percentage of Excel’s potential because they lack the time and expertise and most importantly the knowledge of what is possible. I bring 20+ years experience as an Excel consulting and programmer unlocking those possibilities, assisting businesses to better maintain and understand the reams of data they collect. Any business can better leverage their time and reduce costly errors with an easy to use, low/no learning curve solution custom build to their specific requirements.
A short list of what can be done in Excel would include:
- The ability to pull data from multiple worksheets, workbooks or downloaded data files into a single, easy to read formatted report.
- Generate invoices, contracts or work orders.
- Export Excel data into a defined Microsoft Word template such as a proposal or contract.
- Use Excel as a database. For example entering or selecting a part number can look up and populate any information related to that part such as the product descriptions, cost, markups, etc.
- Custom business intelligence reporting based on multiple or single criteria. For example to show sales for a person, region, unit for a specific time period or the comparison of multiple time periods.
- Generate timeline reports to keep track of when various deadlines approach. For example a law firm might need to file a document 28 days before a trial date or be aware of an event 10 months in advance.
Les Frieden Consulting / 415.720.7224 / email@example.com
Excel Consultant, Excel Expert, Excel Developer, Excel Consulting, Excel Macro Programmer, Excel programmer,Excel VBA Programmer, Microsoft Excel Expert